القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

 


 Invite People to Like Your Page

The easiest way to increase Facebook followers is by inviting people to like your page. The lowest-hanging fruit here is to invite your friends and family

Once you start running ads for your store, Facebook will occasionally send you notifications asking you to invite people to like your page

I found that typically if I ran engagement ads, I’d get a higher number of people that I could invite to like the page

However, even though I manually invited people, I eventually got temporarily blocked by Facebook. So you need to pace the number of people you invite at a time

Also, if you do get temporarily blocked, Facebook might still send notifications telling you to invite people. But you still won’t be able to invite anyone. Wait a day or two before trying to invite more people

You can also invite friends and family to like your page. However, keep in mind that it’s better to have a small, targeted audience than to have a big, broad one, as it 

هل اعجبك الموضوع :

تعليقات